ATTENTION NEW OWNERS/RESIDENTS
Before you move to Valhalla you need to stop in the office. Please bring a "Buyer Information Form" or a "Non-Owner Information Form" filled out. Please also bring:
1. Proof of ownership or residency. A closing document or lease will suffice.
Valhalla Management will then be able to:
1. Issue a parking sticker- Valhalla is a private lot and a parking sticker is required. Lot is patrolled.
2. Supply you with keys and fobs
3. Program your phone number into the security system
4. Help set you up for automatic payments by completing this form.
You will learn about Charter Cable, using the party room, where to put your garbage, and how to reserve a garage. You will receive a hard copy of the resident policy booklet!
Want to view your account ledger, enter a maintenance request, or communicate directly with Valhalla Management: Create a Valhalla Account!
Looking for payment option? We have you covered, click here to find out more.
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Click here for maintenance emergencies after normal business hours.
Police (non-emergency) 507-328-6800
The Valhalla Parking Lot is a private lot. ALL vehicles parked in the lot must have visible parking authorization in the front dash. If your car has been towed call Pulver Towing at 507-282-3851
|Hot off the press|
Valhalla and Staybridge Suites have negotiated a "dynamic pricing discount" for all Valhalla friends, families and visitors! Give them the rate code of IXAVX. Explore all the amenities Staybridge Suites has to offer!