|Hot off the press|
The Master Board has approved a new policy for garage rentals for Building 1-11. The changes are as follows:
1. You can now lease more than one garage stall!
2. Non-resident owners can now rent the garages!
3. Leases will all be one year leases starting April 1.
4. There is only a $25.00 charge for early cancelation of a lease should you need to relinquish the garage.
5. A new list of "Garage Storage Prohibited Items" will help you be a safe and considerate garage partner!
Call the Valhalla office if you would like to lease a garage! 507-288-8347
There are now five Building Associations that have gone "smoke free" The individual policy is listed under each building's Resident Policies. The following is an example of the new policy as written for Building 11:
"No unit owners, occupants, guests or invitees may smoke anywhere within Valhalla Eleven including all common areas and individual units, including balconies and patios. No unit owners, occupants, guests or invitees may smoke within 50 feet of any entrance, exit or window of Valhalla Eleven. This policy also applies to the use of so-called e-cigarettes. Any owner or occupant found in violation of this policy shall be subject to penalties as provided in Article IX of the Valhalla Management Association Resident Policies."
There is a new smoking policy for:
|Lost & Found|