The Valhalla Master Board of Directors and Staff of Valhalla Management Association welcome you to Valhalla Park Condominiums, a 382-unit condominium community. We are happy you chose Valhalla Park Condominiums as your new home.
Valhalla Management Association
342 Elton Hills Drive NW
Rochester, MN 55901
Phone (507) 288-8347
Fax (507) 529-2840
Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools
The indoor and outdoor swimming pools provide residents the opportunity for passive relaxation and active exercise. Users should exercise self-discipline, courteous behavior and strict observance of posted rules. A complete list of rules can be found in Article IV of the Resident Policies.
- The outdoor swimming pool is open from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. each day during the swimming season. The indoor swimming pool is open 24/7 daily.
- Persons 14 years of age and under must be accompanied and supervised by an adult for admission to either pool area also, owners and residents must accompany there guests. Children not toilet trained must wear the disposable diapers specifically designed for wearing in swimming pools.
- Minnesota Department of Health regulations require showering before swimming. Cutoffs or apparel other than swimming attire is not permitted in the swimming pools.
- Persons with communicable diseases or diarrhea are not allowed in the pools.
- Glassware, food, and pets are prohibited in either pool area.
- Only armbands, small floating rings for children and approved swimming aids are allowed in the swimming pools. No other inflatable or buoyant objects are allowed in the pool area.
Exercise Room and Saunas
Exercise equipment has been provided for use in the exercise room in the Valhalla Recreation Building. A television is provided in the exercise room for your entertainment while using the equipment. Saunas are located in each of the men’s and women’s dressing/shower rooms.
- The saunas are not coed, absolutely no men are allowed in the women’s sauna and no women are allowed in the men’s sauna.
- Smoking and eating are not permitted in the exercise room or saunas. No alcoholic beverages allowed in the exercise room or saunas.
- Persons 14 years of age and under must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times while in the exercise room or saunas.
Access to the Valhalla Recreation Building and outdoor swimming pool area is permitted by use of a special key identified as a ‘pool/recreation key’.
- The pool/recreation key is marked with your building and unit number.
- Only one pool/recreation key is issued to each unit and if lost there is a $35.00 non-refundable charge to obtain a new key.
Picnic areas complete with tables and gas grills are located above the maintenance garage and on the west side of the Valhalla Recreation Building. This is the only area where grilling is allowed on the property.
Valhalla Unit Owners and/or Occupants may rent the Valhalla party room on a daily basis.
- The Valhalla party room is available for rent from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. the following day for a charge established by the Master Board of Directors.
- To reserve the Valhalla party room contact the Valhalla Management Office.
- The Valhalla party room is limited to occupancy of no more than 35 persons at any given time.
- The indoor and outdoor swimming pools, exercise room, showers and men’s and women’s saunas are not to be used by party guests.
- Parking is limited to two (2) vehicles in the Valhalla Management Office parking area.
Buildings One through Eleven are equipped with a central water softening system that softens hot water only. Building Fifteen is equipped with a central water softening system that softens both hot and cold water (total soft). Building 12 Owners have the option of installing their own water softening system.
Coin operated washers and dryers are located on each floor of Buildings One through Eleven for your laundry needs.
- Laundry machines are operable from 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. daily.
- Please remove clothes within a few minutes after the end of a cycle so that machines are available for use by other residents. Clothes left unattended in the machines may be removed.
- Remember to clean the lint filter after each use of the dryer.
- Shut off all lights and close laundry room windows (where applicable) when leaving the laundry room.
- Help maintain the facility by keeping it clean and in an orderly condition. If there are any problems with the machines, contact the Valhalla Management Office.
Expanded Basic Cable, and a Modem for internet is provided to all units through Charter Communications. This expense is paid through the monthly association fee. Please contact Charter Communications directly if you have problems with your service.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Rules and Regulations have been prepared and adopted to provide reasonable and uniform guidelines for the behavior and activities of all persons while on the condominium property. The specific intent is to (1) protect equity in individual and common property, (2) maintain a comfortable, secure and healthy atmosphere and (3) ensure harmonious coexistence in a shared living and ownership environment.
Many residents have recurring concerns and questions concerning these rules and regulations. The Valhalla Management Association has provided a complete set of governing documents and in the following would like to highlight areas of concern.
No person shall acquire or keep a dog, cat or other animal of any kind or nature except pet fish on the Property. This policy also applies to pets belonging to visitors.
Members of the Master Board of Directors are under no special obligation to arbitrate disputes among neighbors, except to obtain compliance with Valhalla Management Association rules. The complaining party should first attempt to obtain voluntary compliance by talking with the offender. If that does not work, a formal written complaint must be submitted to the Master Board of Directors for consideration.
Balconies and Patios
Balconies and patios are part of the exterior architecture of each building, visible to the adjoining neighborhood as well as other residents. Although they are an outdoor extension of the living space of each condominium, restricted use is required to maintain architectural consistency, project an aesthetically pleasing appearance and ensure the safety of the buildings. In addition, there is to be absolutely no grilling or barbecuing on balconies or patios. For additional rules, refer to the Additional Resident Policies for your individual building.
Please follow instructions included in Additional Resident Policies for your individual building.
LRS of Minnesota is schedule to pick-up
Garbage: Monday, Wednesday, & Friday
Click here for more information:Guidelines for Recyclables
For more information regarding garages refer to the Additional Resident Policies for your individual building.
Click here for more information:Garage Storage Prohibited Items List
Valhalla's complex is a private parking lot. All vehicles must have a register Valhalla parking sticker or visitor parking pass. Valhalla Management & Pulver Towing Procedure
Click here for more information on car removal: Snow Policy
Loud noises or other activities that will disturb neighbors are prohibited. Noise due to a remodeling project in units is permitted from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. weekdays and Saturdays.
Smoking is prohibited in all indoor Common Areas of the Valhalla Park Condominium Property. Smoking is also prohibited in all areas of the Valhalla Recreation Building (including exercise room, saunas, restrooms) except the Valhalla party room during private gatherings. Smoking is prohibited in the Valhalla party room during official Valhalla Management Association meetings.
CHECK YOUR BUILDINGS SMOKING POLICY
Temporary parking is available for short tern visitors of residents. This is a half sheet and should be placed on the dash board of the visitor's car. These forms can be requested at the office.
Harmonious community life depends upon the willingness of neighbors to be considerate of each other. Following are some suggestions, which may not have occurred to you, but can make a big contribution to condominium living.
- Try to restrict noisy activities such as vacuuming, running the dishwasher, running the garbage disposal and running your clothes washer and dryer (if applicable) to times when it is least disturbing to your neighbors.
- Locate your television and stereo equipment on an inner wall of your unit and not a wall that is shared with a neighbor.
- Center your car in your parking stall to allow doors to open, loading and unloading, etc., for both you and your neighbors.
- When sweeping or watering your plants on your balcony, be aware of people or property below.
- Clean up spills (soap, plant soil, lint, etc.) on floors in entries, hallways, stairways and laundry rooms.
- After a snowfall, please move your vehicle from the parking lot so the plows are able to do a better job of clearing the lot. The job is completed more quickly and easily when the plows do not have to work around vehicles. Snow removal is done the morning after a snowfall.
Because Valhalla Park Condominiums is a condominium community, owners have maintenance responsibilities within their own units. Following are some common maintenance problems.
- Never leave your unit with the dishwasher or clothes washer (if applicable) running. An unexpected malfunction could result in water damage to units below. You will be liable for the resulting water damage.
- If you have a water faucet dripping or toilet running, please call the Valhalla Management Office.
- Be familiar with the location of your main water shut off valve for your individual unit and toilet and faucet shut off valves within your unit and how to operate them. Contact the Valhalla Management Office if you do not know where these valves are in your unit.
- When using the garbage disposal use plenty of cold water to help eliminate drain problems.
- Windows and patio doors must be closed when it rains. Failure to do so will result in water seeping through the walls and floors and into your neighbor’s unit. You will be liable for the resulting water damage.
- During the winter season, do not turn your heat off or set the thermostat below 60 degrees. If you have a problem with your heat, contact the Valhalla Management Office.
Valhalla Management Association handles pest control. All common areas are treated on a monthly basis. Should you discover pests (e.g. ants, bees, roaches, etc.) in your unit, or if you notice insects in interior common areas, contact the Valhalla Management Office.
Still have questions? That’s what we are here for! 507.288.8347 or firstname.lastname@example.org